Lee Metal Fabrication's forming and rolling operations are part of a complete line of advanced metal manufacturing services that meet high industry standards and diverse requirements. Lee Metal Fabrication provides solutions for bending, folding, forming, notching, punching and shearing and cut to length services.
Our versatility, quality manufacturing, and customer focus is why our customers come back to us project after project. From concept to finished product, our expertise in design engineering, machining, fabrication, and assembly will ensure your project requirements are met on time and on budget.
Our well-equipped facility has the capabilities to bend, shear, notch, punch, saw, drill, angle, or plate roll, weld, braze, and plasma burn small, large and heavy components made from steels, aluminum, copper, and exotic metals.
Fabrication Methods Performed
- Plate Roll
- SIHR 6/3 6' X 1/4 PLATE ROLL
- Will Pre Bend 1/4'' Plate At Full Length And Roll 3/8'' Plate To Larger Diameters
- Shearing & Notching
- Edwards 120 Ton "Jaws V" Heavy Duty Machine
- 18 inch wide Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear, Coper Notcher and a special built-in Rod Shear for solid square and round bar stock
- Roll Bending
- EXSEL 2000 PRO BENDER
- Bending round tubing from 1" to 1.90"
Materials We Specialize In
- Stainless steel
- Carbon Steel
- Angle Rolling
- Plate Rolling
- High Definition Plasma Burning